Friday, January 17, 2014

Follow Through Friday Linkup!

This week I've done all my workouts that I've had planned everyday... except ripped this am. I was too tired to get out of bed, so decided I will go this evening and attempt to run 1.5 miles without stopping, more if I can! And do some weights with the kettle bell after.

My ankles are pretty sore, I've done lots of jumping and hopping in workouts this week, so I think it's time for new shoes! I should probably go to a professional running shoe store but I am not into spending that much money! What should I do?

I'm a little frustrated I haven't seen that much movement in the scale, just about 4ish pounds that keep fluctuating up a couple. I know I feel better and smaller in certain areas, and I'm sure I'm simultaneiously gaining muscle, but it's still frustrating. I workout 5 freakin days a week! I work hard! I feel like there should be more scale movement to show for it!

So I'm excited to start my cleanse this coming Sunday or Monday, I'm thinking Monday since I'd love to snack a little while I watch my Seahawks on Sunday!

 I know starting my cleanse will help me see some more scale movement! I think it will also help me get to the next size down here... I'm getting so close in some of my pants! It will happen!

I had an exciting mile run this week without stopping! I usually have to stop a little and fast walk, but this week I ran before I took yoga on Wednesday night just to push myself and I just kept going. It made me feel so damn accomplished. Lol

Well the eating department this week wasn't horrid, it wasn't awesome either. I know I'm starting my cleanse so I'm sure I'm using that as an excuse to snack on certain things I won't be able to eat for a while. But otherwise I don't feel like my calorie intake has been that bad.

I'm linking up with my girls on justjacq.com today for their linkup!
Come check it out!!

To your best self!
xo
K


9 comments:

  1. Great job this week! Don't worry about the scale, it's all about how you feel. And yes, definitely get fitted for shoes! You can get fitted and then search online for last season's model or color to save some money. I know it's a lot of money to bite off but it really makes a huge difference. Although you shouldn't wear your running shoes for anything but running so maybe just go get some better trainers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the one mile continuous run! That is a huge accomplishment. I can't wait to run a solid mile for the first time. Don't let the scale get to you too much. If you are doing what you should be doing consistently it will catch up eventually. Just keep doing an awesome job! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Thanks for hosting! You will get there too! It's taken me a looong time to get to that but if you want something bad enough it will happen. There's just something about running with good music that helps tame my frustrations and I love it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Way to rock the workouts! The scale can be a lying POS sometimes. I know my weight can fluctuate 2-3lbs just in a day, so don't let it get you down. Shoe wise, def go to a running store to get a professional opinion. Then if the shoes are out of your price range, maybe hit up another store to see if you can find shoes that are similar to what they recommended. Academy has a lot of shoes on sale right now. Good luck! I just started my blog this week, I;d love it if you'd stop by. www.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for your advice and stopping by! And I couldn't agree more, that pos!!!
      Will be stopping by your blog soon! xo

      Delete
  4. Fuck that scale girl! You rock and those scales are crap. I only use my broken one that always tells me I'm 118 no matter what. One mile is a huge huge accomplishment! Remember to focus on the small victories and live in the moment otherwise it just gets too overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! If i had your scale I'd think I was 8 since I'm pretty sure I haven't been that light since elementary! Thank for the good reminder!! xo

      Delete
  5. Keep it up girl!!! It will all fall off with your commitment!!! A happy weekend you!! Nic xoxox Hope you are good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I appreciate your thoughts :)