Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A night in the stands

Every now and then I get to be spontaneous. And Troy agrees. 

It's a win-win.

It's not often we feel enough energy after work to do anything other than finally sit down for the day and relax together. But yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go see our local minor league baseball team play.

The day was hot and the evening was wonderful to go watch our local team.


I felt like I spent half of our time last night standing in the concession line, but it was worth it to get out and enjoy the sights and sounds of some good ole baseball.

Stand selfie.


I can't remember the last time I've been to one of their games, it was fun and crowded and I longed (a little) for a brewski... until next year I suppose, when we can carry on the tradition and bring our little girl.

I'm about to get emotional now.
Darn pregnancy hormones!

Over and out!

xo- k

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night out! Great weather!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I appreciate your thoughts :)